Skip to main content

Letting Go Seems to be the Hardest thing to do

I've been back at school for 2 weeks now and yes I indeed miss my old classmates, I miss how secure I felt when I was with them, I miss how we all got along, I miss spending time with them and I miss everything and anything that I did with them.

10 months, now thats a long time to spend with a certain group of people, for me those ten months seemed to be a lifetime, a bond was indeed created and it really felt like a true family.

Right now, I seem to be in a very unusual territory, it feels as though I'm in a whole other world, I miss the familiarity of my old classmates and old friends, to you it may seem foolish, they were just classmates, why not move on, well to me they are just so much more they're my brothers and my sisters and we had a mom.

It pains me to think that we will never share those moments again its a new year after all, and maybe they have moved on, but I surely haven't. I miss being their Prime Minister, I miss the times that we enjoyed together, It has been a year since I fist met all of them , it seems to me as though it has been an eternity.

I loved every moment spent with them, maybe I'm just being emotional, maybe I'm being overly dramatic but one thing is for sure, in my heart I love each one of them and in my heart all those memories will stay forever.

It has been pretty tough trying to fit in all over again, I missed the familiarity of old faces, the old times wherein I exactly knew where I fit in, but anyways thats the past and I can't just miss them all my life granted they will forever stay in my heart but at some point I will have to move on but maybe not just now, it may take me a few days to a few months but who knows, wherever life will take me I am so glad that they became a part of me.

Right now I am on uncharted waters I am way out of my comfort zone but those memories will give me strength to go on with life, It was with them with whom I experienced the greatest achievements in my life and they say if I did it Before then I can do it once again, right now I'm certain that I am capable of a repeat performance, Given, the stakes are high it is my senior year after all but as I have said moments like those that I have spent with them is what makes life worth living for, I have no regrets whatsoever it was my choice, I wanted this thing so badly I wanted to go back to the star section and it was handed to me in a golden platter who was I to refuse such opportunity, it was a gift yet a curse, can I survive, will the 2nd time prove to be the charm well, I pretty much hope so.

The future is way ahead of me and who knows where it'll take me but one thing is for sure this Time around I will do my best in everything, as for H3 -Our Lady of Divine Providence believe me, you guys will forever stay in my heart and I will forever cherish the memories that we had.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Trust Feels Conditional

  There are moments in life when someone begins to feel like every move they make is under surveillance — not out of care, but out of doubt. She feels it deeply now. Supposedly, everyone around her stands as equals. Supposedly, they are her friends. But in reality, she senses something different — something heavy. To her, it feels like people are just waiting for her to make a mistake. Every action she takes is questioned, every decision second-guessed. She notices how others are given space to move freely, to make choices without judgment. But when it comes to her, it’s as if the rules suddenly change. The trust that others receive without question is something she has to earn — over and over again — and even then, it’s never really granted. What’s worse is how these people claim it’s all out of care and concern. But to her, it feels hollow — like a twisted version of compassion. It's as if they’ve become emotionless, robotic in the way they interact — driven more by quiet resentm...

Someday, I Shall Also Sablay — But Not Yet

  When I left for Europe, it wasn’t just a trip. It was a mission, a commitment. I went as part of the Philippine UPR Watch delegation, carrying with me the stories of our people, the struggles back home, and our collective hope for justice and accountability. As the Lead Convenor of Defend Southern Tagalog, I stood in rooms and on streets across different cities, speaking not only for myself but for communities silenced and marginalized for far too long. I thought that after fulfilling this deeply meaningful work, I would come home to another dream finally coming true: my graduation. I imagined arriving back home fulfilled, tired but triumphant, and soon after, walking across the stage wearing my sablay — the symbol of years of hard work, sleepless nights, and unending perseverance. But life had other plans. I found out I wasn’t graduating while I was already in Europe. In between meetings, human rights conferences, and advocacy visits, I received the news that shattered me. A ...

A Beautiful Ending, or a New Beginning?

  After almost a year, we met again. We saw each other. You’ve changed a lot — I told you that. You said I still looked the same. We had coffee, shared a drink from the same cup, and you agreed to come home with me — to the family that once called you their own. You were there again, and it felt so familiar. So soft. So quietly significant. We talked about life — where we’ve been, how we’ve changed, how the world moved forward even without each other. And maybe because I know you too well, I caught it. That moment when something you said didn’t feel like the truth. I didn’t call it out. I didn’t have to. I knew. Maybe it was a lie. Maybe it was protection — for you, for me, for whatever we still didn’t have the words for. But here’s what I do know: That night could have been the start of something new… or it could’ve been the closure I didn’t know I was waiting for. I love you. That much I’m sure of. God knows how much I love you — even after everything. But maybe what we sh...