Skip to main content

Saturdate ♥



The laughter during this adventure was served in great heaps and I can honestly say that for the first time in a long time I really felt happy and contented. I may have problems but it is during times like this that I realize how great my friends are especially my Brods and Sisses ♥

Yesterday was one of the most exhausting yet fun days ever, I immensely enjoyed the company of the people who were with me last Friday Night up to this Morning.

Friday night was karaoke night ♥ Saturday was Divisoria Day and Katipunan Night ♥ See what an eventful weekend I had. I never would change anything it goes to show that I am very grateful to get to spend time with the people I love and cherish.

This just proves that I was right when I said that it still continues to be a gift worth taking a chance for.

Thank you so much for everyone who spent the weekend with me and made me laugh walking in the busy streets of Divosoria would have not been endurable without you guys. It was like a All-in-one activity/bonding

Capping it off with a night in Katipunan was the perfect end to a great day :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Trust Feels Conditional

  There are moments in life when someone begins to feel like every move they make is under surveillance — not out of care, but out of doubt. She feels it deeply now. Supposedly, everyone around her stands as equals. Supposedly, they are her friends. But in reality, she senses something different — something heavy. To her, it feels like people are just waiting for her to make a mistake. Every action she takes is questioned, every decision second-guessed. She notices how others are given space to move freely, to make choices without judgment. But when it comes to her, it’s as if the rules suddenly change. The trust that others receive without question is something she has to earn — over and over again — and even then, it’s never really granted. What’s worse is how these people claim it’s all out of care and concern. But to her, it feels hollow — like a twisted version of compassion. It's as if they’ve become emotionless, robotic in the way they interact — driven more by quiet resentm...

Someday, I Shall Also Sablay — But Not Yet

  When I left for Europe, it wasn’t just a trip. It was a mission, a commitment. I went as part of the Philippine UPR Watch delegation, carrying with me the stories of our people, the struggles back home, and our collective hope for justice and accountability. As the Lead Convenor of Defend Southern Tagalog, I stood in rooms and on streets across different cities, speaking not only for myself but for communities silenced and marginalized for far too long. I thought that after fulfilling this deeply meaningful work, I would come home to another dream finally coming true: my graduation. I imagined arriving back home fulfilled, tired but triumphant, and soon after, walking across the stage wearing my sablay — the symbol of years of hard work, sleepless nights, and unending perseverance. But life had other plans. I found out I wasn’t graduating while I was already in Europe. In between meetings, human rights conferences, and advocacy visits, I received the news that shattered me. A ...

A Beautiful Ending, or a New Beginning?

  After almost a year, we met again. We saw each other. You’ve changed a lot — I told you that. You said I still looked the same. We had coffee, shared a drink from the same cup, and you agreed to come home with me — to the family that once called you their own. You were there again, and it felt so familiar. So soft. So quietly significant. We talked about life — where we’ve been, how we’ve changed, how the world moved forward even without each other. And maybe because I know you too well, I caught it. That moment when something you said didn’t feel like the truth. I didn’t call it out. I didn’t have to. I knew. Maybe it was a lie. Maybe it was protection — for you, for me, for whatever we still didn’t have the words for. But here’s what I do know: That night could have been the start of something new… or it could’ve been the closure I didn’t know I was waiting for. I love you. That much I’m sure of. God knows how much I love you — even after everything. But maybe what we sh...